they do some nice kits my old busa was runing a gt35R and that was mad enough (kit came from big cc), that was runing 524 bhp 1/4 in 7.4 @ 182

that lad the brought it off me run it up to 575 and was down to 7.2, and he rode it on the road !!!

i'm sure bungy would rember him as he allways was mad as f@@k lol

it was rob who had the TL 1000 and the noz'ed old style gixer bungy , rember him ???

they do some nice kits my old busa was runing a gt35R and that was mad enough (kit came from big cc)' date=' that was runing 524 bhp 1/4 in 7.4 @ 182

that lad the brought it off me run it up to 575 and was down to 7.2, and he rode it on the road !!!

it was rob who had the TL 1000 and the noz'ed old style gixer bungy , rember him ???

[/quote']

I do and it inspired me to get my TL1000R. Now that was a handfull..

they do some nice kits my old busa was runing a gt35R and that was mad enough (kit came from big cc)' date=' that was runing 524 bhp 1/4 in 7.4 @ 182

[/quote']

I do and it inspired me to get my TL1000R. Now that was a handfull..

love the sound of a V twin

i never fanced one myself i had a go on robs one and that was bad enough lol lol i did try the TL S and that was even worse sure it was somthing to do with the rear shock that made them so bad was'nt it ????

I ripped out the rotary damper and fitted a nice shiney Ohlins rear. Transformed it but it was still a handful.