quite specific Jetex questions

looking to assemble a custom exhaust and wanna know what silencers i should order

could anyone point me in the direction of how i can find out what size boxes the jetex system uses?

length and diameter of the front silencer, and the same for the rear box. wont be running a centre box

or if anyones got one off the car they could measure the boxes for me??!

thaaaaanks

yeah i know!

basically i want to make a custom system using magnaflow boxes but need to know the box sizes. SO i figured i'd base it on a jetex system. then i found on the magnaflow us site that they give you the sizes of the boxes they use. theyve got a few different sites and i couldnt find it before!

yeah i know!

basically i want to make a custom system using magnaflow boxes but need to know the box sizes. SO i figured i'd base it on a jetex system. then i found on the magnaflow us site that they give you the sizes of the boxes they use. theyve got a few different sites and i couldnt find it before!

Post a link up as it might help others aswell.

Will find the link but for now the system uses a 4x14" front silencer and a 5x8x14 rear box with 2.5" inlet and dual 3" outlet that you weld your tips to. Will be using jetex 2.5" stainless for the joins and making up the suitcase delete and over axle. Just need to find some nice dual wall tips now

If you click the silencers on Jetex's custom catalogue, it gives you the dimensions usually.

Their systems are quiet because the bore drops to 2" inside the silencers. It drops to 1.5" in the first silencer of their 3 box VR6 system!!

The custom build silencers are full bore I believe, which are dronier.

Having seen the quality of Magnaflow versus Jetex versus Borla, the latter are much better, but no suppliers over here.

Jetex are very good though, easy and quick to get and good service.