Thanks to my mate Shaun - Carbon Wrapped Badge

Might not be the right section, but not really sure what this comes under,

just wanted to give my mate Shaun a shout for wrapping my front grill badge in a carbon wrap for me.

Done a brilliant job and cant wait to get it on the car, here is a couple of pictures so let me know what you think of it.

IMAG0143.jpg

IMAG0142.jpg

IMAG0141.jpg

Unsure if he would do them to sell just yet, but maybe if theres enough interest he might be able to sort some out on here, or get other stuff wrapped for people. He's done all his interior plastic on his Clio 182 and looks amazing.

He was going to have a go at a rear badge for me, but not sure how its going to turn out as its a lot smaller and very tight to get the wrap in. I didn't know whether to get him to do my VR6 front grill badge too,

Can do one better and if anyone wants to contact him, his email is big_sheep_06@hotmail.com

He's not specific of Golf's so if you want something else doing a picture will help him, and make sure you say Joe has given you the email address so he don't ditch it out.

It is a kind of matte finish mate, it does look a little shinier as the flash came on on my phone. But undr natural light it is a matte finish.

I like it that way as I have black car, smoked Bella quads etc and it makes it look half debadged but also original.