Vr6 tidy up + few goodies for good measure

Had my vr now since mid October. It was an eBay purchase and was a bit of a bargin. 85k on the clock. Full service history, folder full of receipts and lots of old mot's. Interior is in good nick and mechanically seems sound. Chasis is solid but body work is a bit tatty. Came with 3 sets of alloys, set of coilovers to fit on it and a load of sets of springs, magnex exhaust I don't like, moretts and a few other bits.

So long term plans are tidy body work up, few Goodies here n there n generally mint her back up. This is my second vr. First one i left un touched as I wad 18 and clueless about cars. So with this one I'm going to go to town with this one over a period of time.

So far I've refurbed my standard bbs alloys and fitted them with new parada spec 2's, fitted yellow fog bulbs, fitted german plates, upgraded exterior lighting, ordered new vr badges as mine were missing, and replaced all the sponge on the drivers seat. In the next few weeks I'm going to make a new exhaust for the car. I will Post pics up soon....

• 1 month later...

Bit of an update to where I'm at. Done some tidying up under the engine bay, fitted ally intake, oil catch can and fitted my CDA.Bit of a pic

4b7bac74.jpg

Had my standard alloys powder coated in grey so here's a pic of them

f9c461a4.jpg

Hated the exhaust that was on the car, so decided to make my own with my mate.

f68628db.jpg pic to show the difference in size between the old n the new 2.5".

a8137a2f.jpg

566a7ad5.jpg tig welding it up.

Look what Santa brought, a nice new raceland 6 branch and some lorverly heat wrap.

2be261ab.jpg

So I now how 6 branch and a full decat 2.5" 1 box system with a side exit exhaust.

Also got nifty with some Amber light paint. I like the look, something a bit different. Defo improves visibility in the fog and gives less glare.

3ca1fc29.jpg

b43442d9.jpg

She's now away at the spray shop for a rear quater accident repair. I'll take some more up to date pics when the weathers better. Comments welcome guys n gals