[moved] electric windows stopped working

have you tried using the switch on the passenger side when they stop working? that'd rule out the switch being faulty or not.

next -look in the manual and see if there is a relay in the fusebox for the windows -i really dont know if they do or dont, i dont have a manual for my car at the mo. if it does thats could be causing an intermittent problem.

• 2 years later...

i kno this is a really old thread but i didn't want to creat another since there is so many on leccy windows.

all my windows have stopped working. all four. i have ruled out the connection on the doors, the relay.

i'm unsure where the fuse for the electric windows are but i've replace a 5amp blade fuse in the engine bay.

any ideas? btw they were working a day before.

• 2 years later...

yeah i went for a drive and they worked got out did something got back in and they didnt work so f**k knows.

Try the wires that lead into the drivers door on the rubber boot which links from the door to the car, Mine stopped working and I had an earth wire broke in there.

• 4 months later...

more window troubles!!!!! lol

both front windows have stopped working although when you open either door the drivers window only works!!!!!

have checked wires in rubber boot thing at door hinge

can't see what fuse it is under the dash?????

no idea if it has a relay thing

oh the sunroof works perfectly!

any pointers guys????? 8-)

• 4 weeks later...