VR6 Sound

Its funny you say that craggsy, he drives one of them titanium x mondeo diesels lol, reckons it'll p!ss all over mine, His mondeo is bog standard by the looks of it but he reckons its had a remap and *STUFF* so its puttin out 300BHP, so I asked where it was mapped and what other *STUFF* he'd done to it and he couldn't answer me lol. I offered him a shoot out up the link road at lunch and he declined funny enough lol

Its funny you say that craggsy' date=' he drives one of them titanium x mondeo diesels lol, reckons it'll p!ss all over mine, His mondeo is bog standard by the looks of it but he reckons its had a remap and *STUFF* so its puttin out 300BHP, so I asked where it was mapped and what other *STUFF* he'd done to it and he couldn't answer me lol. I offered him a shoot out up the link road at lunch and he declined funny enough lol

[/quote']

Hahahaha !!!! I'd rather die.... and yeah.... nice shit box you have :D

Thanks I've mainly tarted up the bay and replaced all the usal things that go wrong after 100K, New Serp belt tensioner, Thermostat and housing, draft 42 stainless steel crack pipe (that was fun to fit lol) Also uprated water pump with metal impeller (also fun to fit) Samco hoses, sprayed up some bits in the bay, fitted decat, and a carbon fibre induction kit. Also got some MAM MT1's wheels to go on it too. Then maybe charge it this year, but im undecided atm any thoughts suggestions?...