Highline Carmats

Before I bought my black highline I saw couple of the mulberry ones with the purple car mats. What I need to know is if someone has got the part number for a set of the genuine black ones.

You can buy a standard VW set for about £30, which is what I had in the GTI.

The purple highline mat set is about £60 but they can't seem to find the Black highline set.

According to ETKA the No. Is 1H1 061 225 E C53 can somebody confirm this.

The difference is in the weight of the mats

dont know the part number but when I phoned VW to get mine they had 2 sorts... the cheaper are black with a black plastic logo on the drivers side and the more expensive ones are a more 'velvety' feel, less rough with a grey kind of felt logo... so basically just phone a vw parts dept!

Is it just VW on the logo or is it VR6 ?!

i have phoned VW but the only one they can find is the colour concept ones and i'm not sure what they look like. And it's on seplical order only so their's no way of returning them if they wrong ~:(

[ Edited Mon Mar 14 2005, 03:39PM ]

six try this one 1H1 061 225 E M31

i bought the colour concept one's and they don't seem to fit properly. can somebody do me a favour and take a picture with the genuine mats in the car.can you also confirm that you have a foot rest in the car.and also a picture of the footwell.

thanks