Polo Mirrors for a MK3 ?s

Man i sure as hell have a lot of question in regards to Polo parts for the MK3. Anyways, wanted to run this past you kind gentlemen for the lack of information that VWVortex contains on the subject. Below are some pictures of what I am debating about buying.

a6898968-3341-cbbd.jpg

a6898968-3357-9c49.jpg

a6898968-336b-cc5b.jpg

7302c280.jpg

40592b3b.jpg

a5dbabdb.jpg

3f7a6947.jpg

There you go

Never knew that this was a option. This would be the first time I am seeing something like this. I wanted to know if the swap and modifications are as easy as he has stated. Also I see the a spherical glass on the passenger side but is there a spherical glass that is blue tinted & heated for both sides? Also in regards to wiring for these is it plug and play or does it need to be spliced in. The seller states that the plug is cut on the mirrors but can be spliced easily to the MK3 wiring and have full functionality. Other then that i ask you guys if there is a DIY for these anywhere or anything else i should know about the setup and doing the job. Thanks in advance

Have a set of these sitting to go onto mine. The wiring needs spliced and the plugs are different as far as I know. Wires are different colours too.

Blue tinted and heated glass is definitely available as I had a set on my Bora years ago.

There was a DIY on Edition 38 but it got removed for some reason.

Have a set of these sitting to go onto mine. The wiring needs spliced and the plugs are different as far as I know. Wires are different colours too.

Blue tinted and heated glass is definitely available as I had a set on my Bora years ago.

There was a DIY on Edition 38 but it got removed for some reason.

So it is possible then to get glass with all three of the following options blue tinted, heated, & a spherical. For convenience and safety i would to see all 3 of these features in one offering. Oh and before i forget is there any other place where a DIY guide may be located.