Thanks to the Vr6OC!

I've only just recently joined up but already found this place very helpful when ever I've had any quesitons, and plenty of information already avaliable before I even have to ask anything! Also just got more than my memberships worth at TPS buying genuine oil, oil filter, plugs and water pump!

Touch wood the new engine should be swapped over saturday, theres two of us and access to a full garage with lifts so hopefully it's do able in one day! I'll start a project thread after the weekend hopefully with updates of a nice replacement engine in place and running!

All in all with the sun shining as well a rather positive day today!

cheers ash thats reassuring! yeah definately tps have an offer on at the end of every month aparently and its oil month at the moment so paid £12 inc vat for 5 litres of vw reccommended oil!

Soon as im back on the road and the shows come rolling round I will definately try and make it to a few meets with everyone off here, would be good to meet some new faces.

Luke I must of missed that bit too when i signed up haha unless the money saved just automatically converts into beer tokens...