picked up my new vr6 tonight

picked it up and wow what a car

5 door - i like 5

mystic blue

and a turbocharger :)

so in short my new car , is my old car that i sold a year ago . :)

just nned to mot it and sort a few bits and im good to go .

wheelspin in 4th never gets old :)

recession or not, i work damm hard , and regreted selling it ..so when the oppurtnity came up , i snpped it up .. it needs work , but nothing more than when i sold it.

be good to go back to the pod , and i might even join the vwdrc .. i reckon ill do quite well at the sportsman class.

ah the fighting trq oneis on the web.. ive never seen anything from the ring , id be intrested to see that.. and yeah it does kinda sound like a angry jet when it comes past :) post it on this thread if you find it bud

ah the fighting trq oneis on the web.. ive never seen anything from the ring ' date=' id be intrested to see that.. and yeah it does kinda sound like a angry jet when it comes past :) post it on this thread if you find it bud

[/quote']

was just thinking that my self ??!!! hehe

HA ha indeed i do ,but i cant upload it cos i dont know how to lol..there is some cracking footage of Jim flying away from standing starts and me leaving the track a little premiturly,if someone wants a copy i,ll try to burn on for ya ,no promises tho techno and all ??? :S

HA ha indeed i do ' date='but i cant upload it cos i dont know how to lol..there is some cracking footage of Jim flying away from standing starts and me leaving the track a little premiturly,if someone wants a copy i,ll try to burn on for ya ,no promises tho techno and all ??? :S

[/quote']

Yes please...I’lll have a copy, any time is good!!