When engine is cold car drives okay 7/10 not fully what it shud be but better than it is when the engines warm, when its warm thers no pwer when accelerating, when i go over 3000rpm the power kiks in, i have changed the air filter to the original one,air mass meter,ngk spark plugs new ht leads and also a new coil pack and also used fuel treatment,,, what could it be, dunno what else to try?

• 2 months later...

^^^^^ I have this same problem at the moment! No power around 2000 revs but fine above 3000.

I also have changed plugs, leads, standard airbox fitted, new blue temp sensor. Have also cleaned air flow meter with electrical contact cleaner. (obd2)

can anyone help? not sure what to do next??

• 4 weeks later...

got this problem started yesterday

ive got a new engine and everythig was running so well then yesterday missing like a bitc and popping back firing no power stinking of fuel

had a spark plug shear off in the head but got that out!

new leads new plugs new coil pack and as soon as she is warm it does it again!

what can i do i cant drive her anywhere like this!

help help

i got this problem and i ended up taking it to a garage and getting live diagnostics done..it really is the only way your gonna know exactly what is going on. my turned out to be the maf even tho i had already changed the MAF (for a working 2nd hand one) guess what it wasnt working lol

maf changed cam sensor changed new plugs new coil pack

always piston 5 getting a missfire plug gets oiled a bit! but head is crack tested only 1500 miles ago along with new valve stem oil seals and piston rings. she runs ok for a while then smokes blue which is oil then misses and runs shite. but then if driven it will smoke like mad but then stop???? ive changed the lead on 5 incase it was weak no effect and checked its sparking and it is? what can it be?