what have u learnt about ur VR lately

in a comical fashion after a long journey from kent to wales an back i learnt a few things about my VR an decidied it has quite a personality

Booting her off the line can cause:

a fault code or 3 (intermittent)

a blow in the mid section of the exhaust

the abs light to flash on randomly

when overtaking she may want to hit the car in front up the arse, she may also refuse to move like a stubborn mare!

and finally the MPG display is about as accurate as my attempts at golf ( the sport)

anyone else found some quirks with there cars??

That sounds a bit dodgy.. 'a big one' meaning a quirk lol (just better clear that up haha)

Also now you got me thinking, I do have a few more..

I have 2 annoying squeaks inside the car, one sounds like the springs under the passenger seat, and the other is the plastic steering wheel surround rubs of something and sounds like polystyrene when you put your foot down!

Because I have a 3 inch exhaust, and coilovers, my exhaust constantly rubs on the rear axle which gets proper annoying on rough roads, but nothing I can really do!

Now and again it decides to idle at 1200rpm, which is a bit awkward at pedestrian crossings as it sounds like I'm in a drag race staging area!

And finally if I have a weight in the car (or the Mrs.. ahem) the rear wheels just rub the arches if you catch a big bump in the road!

haha ouch i got to wales on £40!! (bout 200 miles)

full stainless system on my vr seems to bug all the pedestrians in town regardless of my speed.

unfortunately my vr aint rubbin yet (so i aint dubbin :P)

im still capable of fitting a small family in my wheel arches!

Mine def has a personality more than a few quirks. Abs light pops up randomly once a week for one journey. No more no less. There are quite a few squeaks and rattles to track down but the worst one is every journey has to involve something breaking or falling off. Have not managed to complete any journey without ten minutes spent at the side of the road swearing at it