Hi everyone' date=' basically I've fitted a turbo kit to my vr6, and I don't know where to remap it, I've spoke to Matt at United Motorsport and said he can't remap it because mine is a obd1 with a coil pack, so I need your advice

[/quote']

I said we no longer support OBD1, not that I 'cant' do it.

OBD1 barely has enough control to run a good NA tune, this is why we no longer support OBD1.

By searchin i found that you need:

engine loom from fuse board out & the engine main loom (injector loom)

maf

lamdba

throttle body

mani

fan control unit

engine cooling fan

ECU with matchin key and immb ring

some re-wiring for the ABS

Doesn't sound a 2 minute job tbh

By searchin i found that you need:

maf

lamdba

throttle body

mani

fan control unit

engine cooling fan

ECU with matchin key and immb ring

some re-wiring for the ABS

Doesn't sound a 2 minute job tbh

Tony managed to do it in 2-3 days all together.

You will need:

maf

lamdba

throttle body

mani

ECU

Imobiliser / ring / key chip (However its easier if you get the imob delete!)

The ABS loom on my corrado is seperate from the engine / injector loom and and just worked.... I re-used my old OBD1 fan control unit and existing fans. it was all plug and play, only other thing to buy is a shed loads of loom tape which I got from Audi for under a fiver a role!

it really is a DIY job with the useful information we we had available.... ive uploaded some info below that we followed... the only minor issues we had was with the aux pump / fan stages which was simply another wire we'd forgotton to connect a red wire up to the multi-plug... it idles and pulls 1000x better than with the OBD1 stuff and looks factory fitted with a little effort!

Pretty sure that a couple of people on here have converted their Golf's without much hassle either... :)

Pete