Newsletter mailout!

Hi all,

Hopefully you would have received our first newsletter we have mailed out yesterday!! :)

Septembers newletter can be viewed here: http://www.vr6oc.com/Newsletters/2012/September/VR6OC%20Newsletter%20-September.html

What would be cool to know is:

1) Did you receive the email?

2) Did it get classified as spam? If so, who is your email with?

3) Did you like the newsletter

4) Is there anything else you would like to see in the newsletter?

Cheers all :) your feedback is apreciated and will help us improve this over the coming months!!! :D

Cheers

Pete

I got mine and went straight into my inbox :)

Nice amount of info, concise yet informative. Nice layout too with the appropriate links. Well done guys!

I know it could cost a fair bit for postage for quite a number of members but it would actually be nice to have these posted out! Maybe for Premium members? Appreciate that membership fees would probably have to be adjusted accordingly though...

Any word on merchandise being updated by the way?

ANyways..... I have a couple of suggestions......

Ask someone else to proof read... See line 2 of title 8-|

and our EVEN co-ordinator... (I spot them due to my dislexia... ;) )

May I suggest Mr. Chairman... two-ish things of note... A new photo in the branded kit where you're not so worried :D. Which event you next will be available at for face to face following some previous comments raised on alternate threads...and finally a hint at things to come... for example... NeNaw is of interest... be a bit cloak and dagger about the impending stuff...no matter what it is as we all like a surprise..

Just my 2p and I hope it helps

Otherwise great effort Sir and well done

I didnt get mine... Although my membership lapsed until today... (I think).. :$

So done it now... Does that mean it follws through???

Hi mate. Have you checked your bulk mail folder? It went to all website users.... Are you getting other mail from the site ok?

Yeah next time your membership will just automatically renew :)

ANyways..... I have a couple of suggestions......

Ask someone else to proof read... See line 2 of title 8-|

and our EVEN co-ordinator... (I spot them due to my dislexia... ;) )

May I suggest Mr. Chairman... two-ish things of note... A new photo in the branded kit where you're not so worried :D. Which event you next will be available at for face to face following some previous comments raised on alternate threads...and finally a hint at things to come... for example... NeNaw is of interest... be a bit cloak and dagger about the impending stuff...no matter what it is as we all like a surprise..

Just my 2p and I hope it helps

Otherwise great effort Sir and well done

Doh! It was proof read must have slipped through the net lol... I only have 2 generic photos of me lol. And this one is the one of me not drunk :) I'll be at pod in October and the Xmas meal :)