head and cooling system help

Hi im needing some help with my situation here.

First i have a stuck open thermo, a leaking matrix and a leaking water pump im also 99.9% sure i have water leaking thru the HG.

For the past while i have reached a kind of stable state where i will loose hardly any water if i keep moving and when things are getting a bit hot put the heaters on full and or stage 3 fan that ive wired up to the dash. If the needle just sits below middle its fine but if i let the car idle more than a few mins and heat up more i get steam from the matrix and leak from the pump and random whisps from the exhaust, if i sit idleing for 20mins i can easily loose most of the expansion tank.

So should i hold off on doing my thermo housing crack pipe etc and water pump and bypassing the matrix until im ready to do the HG? why i ask is that im thinking with no leaks at the pump or matrix and with the thermo working properly and getting the temp and pressure up quicker

will the pressure going thru the HG leak be even more and possible rupture a larger part and start spewing?

Since buying all my cooling parts and some parts for the rear shocls and brakes im going to have to wait until i can afford to get a HG and bolts and all the accosiated parts.

Would be great if anyone could give me there opinions?