Sachs Clutch kit, Where from?

Need to order a Sachs clutch kit in the morning, Has anybody got any recomendations/cheapest retailers for these kits?

My local TPS wont deal direct with the public but i have been online at AVS Car parts. There kit is £116.52 delivered which i thought was quite good, Anybody know of anywhere cheaper?, I do like to shop around 1st :)

Spoke to stealth the other week about clutch kits and doesn't actually recommend the Sachs kits anymore! Can't remember the name of the one Vince told me get... Think it began with a V or something?

Hmmm wonder why that is? Has the quality dropped or something? really need to look into it then as need to get one ordered asap, Somebody said get a LUK one as they were also fitted to some from the factory.

http://www.wanapart.co.uk/Clutches-&-Flywheels-Clutches-VW-GOLF-Mk-III-(1H1)%3Cbr%3E1991/8-1997/9-2.8-VR6%3Cbr%3EPetrol%3Cbr%3EHatchback%3Cbr%3E128-Kw%3Cbr%3E174-HP%3Cbr%3E1992/1-1997/8/c48_7_1271137_1272930_1272978/p8070234/Clutch-Kit/product_info.html same site sells both brands.

Edit - don't know why it's listed under golf 2.8 then the title says transporter unless they use the same clutch, entirely possible as clutches are listed for more than one engine in Etka, the OEM part number equivalent is for the golf VR6.