Hi folks after a bit of a tour guide please... :D

So I will be working in Dublin for a while (12 weeks or so and may incorporate some weekends) and I am looking at some options of hotels/areas. So I was hoping a loverrrly chap or Lady could give me the low down on a couple of areas please???

Area 1 - Blanchardstown

Area 2 - Dunboyne Castle

Area 3 - Swords

Area 4 - The City of Dublin (Centre for food n beer :D)

My needs are simple

sorted early breakfasts,

Good and clean bathrooms/Beds,

Quiet enough for those days when I just need my bed

Yet enough to do that I can eat away from the hotel of an evening,

Secure parking.

SO I am after,

An OMG don't stay there - what are you mad?... Don't you know you're Not LOCAL.... It's only for LOcals :D

A yeah really nice area but naff all to do and eat as it is in the middle of Nowhere

A - Belting you wont find anywhere better.

etc...

For the city centre. - I am working near Ballycoolen, so I don't want any more than a 30min trip in the morning by car. As It's not 9-5!

Any thoughts, comments and recommendations gladly received :D

Sure Gethin is more qualified then me with regards to stay but my missus regularly works in Dublin and they have a company flat in swords.

Short distance from Dublin but absolutely nothing to do in swords. Apparently its a 15min bus journey into Dublin.

Sure Gethin is more qualified then me with regards to stay but my missus regularly works in Dublin and they have a company flat in swords.

Short distance from Dublin but absolutely nothing to do in swords. Apparently its a 15min bus journey into Dublin.

Whats her address??? ;)