best place for parts?

Where's the best place to get this list of bits

Blue samco hoses and clamps

10mm ht leads in blue

Bfi metal crack pipe (only found this at regal so far )

NGK spark plugs

70C Thermostat and housing

Need to get them ordered this week so I can get the vento back on the road at the end of the month

Thanks

Amber performance for the samcos mate.

Dub power for the HT leads, but might as well stick with the standard ones from magnecor or something as 10mm don't give you anything...

Ngk probably from euro car parts, GSF etc...

70degree thermostat from awesome GTI. I just went for stock in all my last VR's...

I got the entire thermostat housing off eBay as a kit, been good so far, you'll be lucky find a billet crack pipe off the shelf in the UK without paying premium. If you get a new stock item it's off the shelf and will more than last the lifetime if the car... Mine lasted 18 years and was still structurally ok but replaced it peice if mind :)

Let us know where you do get the bits from and how much :)

Samcos are pretty much the same price anywhere and they will 95% have to be made to order which will be about 3-6 weeks so the sooner you order the better. For clamps depends on what you want? Mikalor style? Worm screw style (Jubilee)?

I just bought a job lot if normal zinc coated proper jubilee clips from ash Motorsport for a cheap price.

Spark plugs get them from mister-solutions, you will need to know the code of plug you need, BKR5E are the normal heat rating.

Try united motorsports for the metal crack pipe they sent me mine next day. Best to email or PM them through this forum to contact them.

Don't know about the leads, but the genuine VW leads are some of the best you will find, what's the reason you want different 10mm ones? Also for the 70'C thermostat what's the reason you want to go for this? Because if its gonna be driven daily this will basically cause your car to never get up to temp, which is bad for fuelling, oil not reaching operating temps, excessive wear, everything.