Hi guys,

I've got a new problem now! I've fixed the overfueling which turned out to be dodgy wiring but now it cuts out when it reaches 95 degrees.

It doesn't cut out straight away but it slowly start stuttering and the revs drop and rise constantly. If I give it any revs it'll just cut out.

It will start again but cuts out straight away. It will idle if I start it with some throttle. My friend thinks its the crank position sensor but if its that I thought it wouldn't start at all?

There's no codes coming up so any suggestions?

Have you checked the throttle position sensor? Not sure why it would be affected by temperature though.. Next I would check the intake temperature sensor but the fact you are getting no error codes makes it stranger still. Have you checked the fuel pressure when the engine is up to temp? Or the oxygen sensor? Just trying to think of things that would be affected by temperature ... I'll check the Bentley to see what it says

Cars taken a step backwards. It's now showing up injector 6 open or short to ground. It did this before then it randomly went away after I fiddled with the injectors. Now it's back I'm sure it must be a dodgy wire in the injector harness

Edit- what's the pcv?

What type of connectors are on the end of it?? How many connection points on each ?? 2,3,4 etc? I'm guessing it might be for the thermostat as that has 3 x sensors/ senders on it.. But I may be completely wrong... Is the thermostat housing and 3 x connectors connected?