cleaning on a deadline

First off Is love to spend hours cleaning my car but with two kids a full time job an living in a 3rd floor flat it's very difficult to find the time or the place to do so.

My car gets used daily down country roads an it's not done it any favours.

Anyone got any advice on my best options. I use to tcut then colour wax my old cars which worked ok but not amazing.

Wheel sealant I find is great as brake dust can't stick and just rinses off with a hose! I myself am mad on Poorboys stuff. If your car has slight swirls I would recommend a glaze after polish which will help to fill them Poorboys Blackhole is best for dark motors!

See some results here:-

http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?501284.0#post_501312

I was just giving you my opinion on poorboys products and telling you a wheel sealant would be a good idea chum! Obviously chemical guys is THE best no MATTER WHAT anyone else says!

Except this bloke he might say different:-

Here is a good site to buy your products from mate http://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/ they also have a forum a bit like this one with very helpful people that will offer help and guidance in all walks of detailing from paint correction to glass cleaning! Join the forum!

Then you can make your own decisions, and opinions. Where are you based? I have a DA polisher and Rotary your welcome to lend to cut back the swirls!

Haha I appreciate the.comments guys. I know everyone has there own preferences, it's.good to get.plenty of ideas. I'll try.to look into it a bit more,im a total novice when it comes.to anything but t-cut or turtle wax.

An I'm based in Kent. Bloody miles from.everyone.lol

Polished bliss has an excellent guide on cleaning.

I use elite car care for all my stuff with next day delivery.

Well if you have the time, get some wheel wax, also get some with fillers, black hole, autoglym srp, the you will want a polish, and then a wax. That will protect it. Then at the show a quick detailer and it should come up like new.

If you got loads of time then get some clay bars...

Can definitely vouch for clay and it really only needs to be done a couple of times annually! So it is worth it and will give you the best foundation to start polishing, I would apply this before the glaze though as you will only polish off the fillers that the glaze uses when it breaks down. Then hit it with a good wax. I tend to do a full detail once a month and then just a wash and wax most weekends.

Trial and error it will be with products until you find what suits your routine best. I rate poorboys as they are easy on easy off in any weather!

Don't forget your two bucket wash though or you will just keep adding swirls. And maggies quick clay kit comes with a Quick Detailer spray as lube a microfibre cloth and decent clay bar. It really will make the difference.

Ok I got t cut scratch remover with fast colour. Auto glym super resin polish an some detailer wax. 2 types of cotton polishing.cloths an a shammy.

First impressions. The t cut is rubbish. Should have bough original stuff. Not gettin any of the slightest scratches out. Then auto glymed it. Much better nice any shiny but.the cotton cloths seemed to leave lines not matter how I buff it off.

Then detailed wax brought out a nice shine but again still can't get it streak free.

Managed 3 panels before I wanted to drop dead!!!

Klasse All In One followed by Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze after a wash, easy on and easy off, its quick and does a bloody good job imo dude :) and you only really have to do it every 2 or 3 months ;) also the bottle seem to last forever, l have done my car like 4 times and l think l still have 3/4 of the bottle left lol

http://www.elitecarcare.co.uk/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=klass&osCsid=37d9401b6e445d2fac63bbcfdb593973