Hey Pete,

Is it the same car you started with? You know same broom for 20 years... 11 handles and 20 new heads??? Just sayin' ;)

For me Well I'm in the Crowne Plaza (Blanchardstown) with a glass of chilled white enjoying the last of the sun before a weekend off ... Well a Saturday off to explore Dublin and it's areas as I'm pretty much here until August now... before I have to go in on Sunday and work for a livin' (Well Kinda :D ) :(.

I could just go a BBQ... I'm sure I can smell one here.... Got those juices flowin' man... I tell ya'

Njoy what ever ya doin'

Hey Pete' date='

Is it the same car you started with? You know same broom for 20 years... 11 handles and 20 new heads??? Just sayin' ;)

For me Well I'm in the Crowne Plaza (Blanchardstown) with a glass of chilled white enjoying the last of the sun before a weekend off ... Well a Saturday off to explore Dublin and it's areas as I'm pretty much here until August now... before I have to go in on Sunday and work for a livin' (Well Kinda :D ) :(.

I could just go a BBQ... I'm sure I can smell one here.... Got those juices flowin' man... I tell ya'

Njoy what ever ya doin'

[/quote']

You plonker ;). But yes your right lol! Coke cans are better built that that thing. Does the job for now, still has its place, but the corrado is the one now :)

You coming the rolling road day dude?

Be en chilling out in my garage tonight replacing the wing mirror glass, glad it's the weekend now !

Didnt really get a lot done today, was up most last night too damn hot even with windows wide open so started the day on the back foot. Did manage to do the imperative stuff, needed to get a SORN application :( and get to the supermarket. Made some home made steak cheeseburgers and just been catching up on Dexter sipping some Johnnie Walker Black Label. Still says its gonna rain tomorrow so looks like wont be washing the car again, bah.