This might sound a daft question but is there a way to fit plastic side mouldings?

I took my mouldings off a while ago and tried to fit them again today and there not having it at all, none of the clips were broken so there the same ones used to hold them there origanally, I tried using a rubber mallet but didn't want to hit them to hard in case I broke them and I pushed like hell to get them on but not even one clipped in and I ain't that much of a tart. Well I didn't think so lol.

You can get them off eBay, I got them from a local trade body shop supplier, you can't just get them from like halfords, there are a few different types, like higher mount, lower mount, triangular or square. These are all for different locations on the mouldings so make sure you get the right specific ones you need.

You can get them off eBay, I got them from a local trade body shop supplier, you can't just get them from like halfords, there are a few different types, like higher mount, lower mount, triangular or square. These are all for different locations on the mouldings so make sure you get the right specific ones you need.