lower arms (wishbones) are they the same for vr6 and gti?

going to buy some genuine vw ones as the rubbish O.E spec GSF ones lasted 2 years! :@

are they the same in the whole mk3 range or are gti and vr6 lower arms different??

or would it be better going for the yellow and orange bushes? sorry cant remember what there called? what are the benefits of these? (6)

also ive had the camber done so i dotn want to disturb it, will i have to move the hub for the lower arm? cant remember how i done them last time!

The camber isn't guaranteed to be fine no' date=' as you will have to take the bottom ball joint off the old one and onto the new one, they are slotted holes for adjustment.

[/quote']

This should only affect your tracking. Camber is only adjustable at the bottom of the shock leg on the two 18mm bolts.

Sliding the ball joint in or out on the slotted bolt holes would affect camber too, maybe to a slight degree the toe, either way it would be best practice to get fully aligned back up. All GTIs have plus suspension, the wishbones are identical, its the same part number for both models. Incidentally the drive shafts for the GTI and VR6 also have the exact same part number.