VR6 Rage Buggy Build *Updated Pics Of Strip Down For Paint & Nitrous !*

Well I got the buggy all up and running ready to go so thought I would take it up to crail to see what it could do.

Heres a picture of it on the trailer ready to go

post-91086-140351105841_thumb.jpg

The panels are made out of 0.9mm aluminium sheet so they weigh about as much as a ryvita.

Took it on its first run down the strip and it didnt end very well

post-91086-140351119161_thumb.jpg

It spun both wheels in first and second then when it eventually went to grip in second it snapped the driveshaft clean in half and spun me out. I was running R888s on the back aswell and I didnt even use the nitrous lol.

So now I need to find another driveshaft or get a stronger one made to take the power.

Gutted it didnt even last one run :(

VR6 Loonibuggy Santa Pod 2014 !

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I got the buggy all up and running ready to go so thought I would take it up to crail to see what it could do. Heres a picture of it on the trailer ready to go The panels are made out of 0.9mm

Errr, there's other websites available for stuff like that Dave! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the injectors this morning so hopefully get them fitted on sunday and see how it runs. Then try and sort something out with the gear linkage still dont know what I'm gonna do with it but lol

Posted Images