gti spring festival (everyone have a good time)

good day, some seriously quick machines on the strip, they seem to have found more 12/13/14 sec cars this year! nice to chat and see the same suspects again and some new ones too. biggest showing yet of vr6oc cars i believe, gonna be the mk.3's year i think!

I didn't go but some mate went - one had a silver mk1 G60 and ran a 13.07s at 112mph!! Should drop into 12s next time. ;)

Not bad for a 8v, and it was run in 'road going' trim ie. full interior, road-legal half slicks etc - although he did fold the mirrors back!! :P 8)

It was great up until about 3 hours ago when I went to clean off the number written on my back window with that white marker they used.

God damn that stuff was stubborn.

Took a great deal of elbow grease and autoglym fast glass to get rid of it. ~:(

yeah I didnt fancy work this morning... convoy was quite relaxed going back but still fun (except for bottoming out coming down the bumpiest hill in the world)

That was some hill!!!

Bump-bloody-nightmare........nearly took the sump off :o

I thik we all well and truly left our mark on them bumps! I blame Tommys talking route thingy!, I'm gonna use it to bung up the near hole in my sump, lol!

yeah I didnt fancy work this morning... convoy was quite relaxed going back but still fun (except for bottoming out coming down the bumpiest hill in the world)

That was some hill!!!

I thik we all well and truly left our mark on them bumps! I blame Tommys talking route thingy!' date=' I'm gonna use it to bung up the near hole in my sump, lol![/quote']

lol...bloody-tom-tom-routefinder-thingermebob ~:(

Should be called 'Bump-Finder' :P

That was some hill!!!

I thik we all well and truly left our mark on them bumps! I blame Tommys talking route thingy!' date=' I'm gonna use it to bung up the near hole in my sump, lol![/quote']

lol...bloody-tom-tom-routefinder-thingermebob ~:(

Should be called 'Bump-Finder' :P

lol.,...........i'll leave the "tom tom" at home for the next event then :P;)