VRT twinscroll manifold

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have a look on German eBay I've seen a few of em on there before Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is making me a bespoke turbo back exhaust for my MK 4, next week we will make a cat back, also a de cat pipe and then, when we fit the turbo he will make the down pipe. All stainless and hand made

I'm doing full tubular mani with individual headers. Well, trying. So far I've just swore and nearly cut my hand off with a slitting disc. Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

go on to precision web site mate should tell all the info you need on your turbo, I would imagine a couple hundred rpm sooner than a open scroll manifold, if you want twin scroll then go for it mate, might be worth trying to find a non dived housing and a log mani and build your twin scroll the proper way on the side

no LSD as yet I'm just building the engine up currently but it will be fitted and both put into the car at the same time. Apparently not unless i go divided and iv already got that housing

Turbine housing options: 
  - T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5") discharge 
  - T3 .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole) 
  - T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 3" V-Band discharge 
  - V-Band inlet .64 or .82 A/R with V-Band discharge 
  - T4 Tangential .58 or .68 A/R with 3 5/8" V-Band discharge 
  - T4 Divided .84 A/R with 3 5/8" V-Band discharge 
  - Mitsubishi .63 A/R 
  - Buick .63 A/R 
  - GMC Syclone/Typhoon .85 A/R 
• Available with either a Hydrodynamic 360° thrust bearing system, or an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)

but then looking on a US page iv found this 

Specs are as follows:

T3 .63 or .82 A/R V-Band (4-bolt or 5-bolt available, please specify upon ordering) 

OR

T4 .68 .81 or .96 AR rear housing V-Band (clamps + flanges are an addtional cost, please inquire with us for a full kit)

OR

Full V-Band Inlet/Outlet either .64 A/R or .82 A/R (clamps + flanges are an addtional cost, please inquire with us for a full kit)

Compressor Wheel: Inducer 2.44" (62mm) 

Turbine Wheel: Exducer 2.437" (62mm)

Ported S-compressor cover (.70ar)

Capable of 700+ hp