R32 conversion .... Sorry :-/

I'm brand new I this forum after scanning goes and hours of pages my personal opinion was that this was the best forum to go with for advice...

Right I have 51 plate Aue engined golf v6 4motion I want to so r32 conversion

I have the mk5 bub engine with coilpacks everything (can get loom and ecu but don't think it will work ) to put this engine in my 4 motion what exactly do I need there is so many threads questions with all

Kinds of mixed answers and I just want to know... I've seen loads I easy ones on dropping into the BDE engined mk4s

So what I want to know is if I get a BDE LOOM AND ECU will that work with the mk5 engine ? Are my aue injectors and rail same as a bde or will I need those too I've searched for mk4 ecu and loom they're like rocking horse poop so feel bde easier to source

I've even seen one guy called mushy I think it was ran the mk5 engine with his AUE loom :-/

Also downpipes/manifold will my aue fit of will the mk5 ones fit

Other queries mk5 cams sensors or Something ... Is it just the plugs need changing

And pedal seen people talking about a pedal from mk5

Would greatly appreciate help I can assure you I have typed every possible search into my google bar and every link is now purple so I apologise of ie missed a thread where it's clear as daylight but in sure it will be posted on here haha thabks

Is it really worth all the hassle to swap it all over? Exhaust cams remap etc will put u about r32 power anyway? A lot of effort for not a lot of gain in my opinion Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1

Slightly off topic, I'd be very interested in the Bub engine if it's still for sale on the off chance you don't buy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well allready bought it bud it's cheap as it's dropped a valve so head ends taking off which I didn't mind because all the reason to have the head done new gaskets and timing chain kit the engine has everything with it bar the loom ecu all the inlet maf alternator ancillaries sump etc everything the bottom end is fine crank is spot on pistons move freely up and the rods all straight as they should be if I was to sell it I'd want more than £400 as I know it's worth a lot more it's a good friend of mine hence low price :-/ but really I'd like to drop it into my 4 motion but I'll see just need answers first

Is the AUE bottom end same as the BDE?

Well allready bought it bud it's cheap as it's dropped a valve so head ends taking off which I didn't mind because all the reason to have the head done new gaskets and timing chain kit the engine has everything with it bar the loom ecu all the inlet maf alternator ancillaries sump etc everything the bottom end is fine crank is spot on pistons move freely up and the rods all straight as they should be if I was to sell it I'd want more than £400 as I know it's worth a lot more it's a good friend of mine hence low price :-/ but really I'd like to drop it into my 4 motion but I'll see just need answers first

Is the AUE bottom end same as the BDE?

No worries my man! If you change your mind, Pm me a price and we'll sort something out.

Thanks,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk