Where do people get there flanges from for making there own manifolds?

im going to get my own mani made up ...  i need a T3 flange but have only seen mild steel availble on the net plus i need the template for the exhaust manifold where it bolts onto the head...  as once i have both of these it should be easy to make some progress...  is everyone running external wastgate aswell as i was just going to try and use the one already on my turbo as i hear this is the main place tubular mani's crack?

plus im running a td05HR off an evo8 ... its off an fq300 so it should be adequate to get me up and running but again i need to find a flange for the exhaust side to enable me to make a down pipe ..  any help ?

Edited by Jakeyb
  • 2 weeks later...

Think itll be a case of making your own mate. Make the template out of cardboard first. Then get a lump of stainless from a metal merchant. Then lay the card board over the top draw round it then set to work with a grinder and for the middle drill it out then use a die grinder to get the worst of it out then youll be finishing it with a file.

Really you need one laser cutting from something like 12mm steel, trying to get one right with a grinder and die grinder would take ages!

I had one drawn up and cut out of 12mm mild steel for £80 and now I guess they have the drawings so it's just a case of getting one cut which takes about an hour and a half.

Try Al from just Caddys on the eBay I'm sure he said he could of sold me one for £30-40, here's a link http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Just-Caddys?_trksid=p2047675.l2563