I am having really bad miss fires (and low low power/stalling) on my obd2 2.8 and before spending money on various parts I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction.

When first started cold it drives fine until it gets some temperature when it misses and it's also fine for a minute or two when started when warm and then again misses, I have looked for arching on the coil pack but didn't see anything (I also checked leads and no arching was spotted)

I have scanned it on vcds and it shows a lambda fault code (then again it's had this since I bought it and I put this down to the fact it has a de-cat and milltek and was running fine before with the code), I also checked the temp on vcds and it goes up to and stays at 75degrees (even when fully warm), Are there any other measure blocks to check that may pin point the issue further?(I know the 4cyl engine blocks ok but not the VR) I was thinking of changing the ecu temp sensor and seeing if that helps but before spending money I thought I would ask the experts

any help welcomed