Well just a update, went down to the machine shop to drop off my genuine stem seals and for some reason all my exhaust valves have a slight bend in them which they found when spinning them up to recut them so they are only cleaning on one side. Very strange, but I have a feeling this may have been the slight "popping" sound on idle which it had intermittently. But as for make of valve I think ill go for MAHLE valves as they are a good german engineering company.

Cant belive in the whole country there are no sets of good exhaust valves. Im not going to euro car parts because of how rubbish quality everything is. My machine shop can only find 3 marle valves in the country so they are having to come from germany! I guess the only people rebuilding vr6's in this country are on this website!

Marley valves, unavailable.

Now going for ks. Also german.

A local motor factors did say we can get ultra parts, I questioned where do they come from? They said "Italy" so my response was "the day I put Italian valves in my german engine is the day I die" some people just don't understand!