PSI Tuning and UPS and Customer Service

Rant of the day.

Ordered some coil overs for the other half's TT on Thursday as her car had failed its MOT on a snapped spring.

Adrian at PSI was very very helpful calling back after hours and making the required arrangements to get hold of a kit and get it out to us on Monday.

Sunday, got the car on the ramp and stripped the old suspension off

I took some time off (2 days - allowing a day for delivery and a day to fit) 

I got up Monday morning and got on with waiting... This is where it all goes tits up

no sign by lunch time so we called PSI to get a tracking number and according to UPS, the package went out for dispatch at 08:00 and would be delivered some time before 19:00 I signed up for the notification messages incase for any reason it would not be delivered.

By 22:30 I gave up waiting No updates, no messages nothing.

Tuesday... 08:00 - website updated as "In Transit" - Mondays status modified to say received not dispatched.

09:30 - called PSI to make sure I was going to get it , Again Adrian, very helpful, called back to say he had been told it was not on the container Monday, but was on the van now, UPS were calling the driver and getting back to him, he would update me.

11:00, Starting to flap, checked the tracker, item listed as "Exception - trying to locate missing item" So I call PSI, Adrian tells me he was told this would happen whilst UPS look into it, he was waiting for UPS to get back to him.

16:00 called PSI having had no updates or delivery, Adrian was not available as PSI were a man down so I called UPS (this really should have been done by PSI for my liking but hey ho). After an hour of pure unadulterated bullshit from UPS I have heard the following:

• UPS Have lost the package
  • it would not be turning up Tuesday or Wednesday
  • UPS require 7 Days to investigate
  • I can as PSI to send a replacement item using UPS's next day delivery
  • The item is not in the Dartford depot (where it had been dispatched from for 2 days in a row)
  • the UPS tracking web site is not worth a wank as it does not actually relate to what is really happening
  • the call center is in Manila
  • PSI can raise a claim
  • No one has contacted the dispatching depot at this time despite telling us that they were contacting the driver
  • No investigation has been started

All this information was passed onto PSI with names of people I spoken to. I was told Adrian would call me back that night (but didn't)

Today

I called PSI for an update -  they were waiting on an update

UPS called us to say a call had been logged and wanted to know if the package had been delivered and not signed for and what was the package! No apology nothing - Now I'm really pissed off.

Also this was the first day of there investigation!!!!!

Chased PSI several times they were waiting on UPS and trying to talk to the UK call center. 

NO updates at end of day.

I explained that we now have to hire a car for a week (£300) and asked what people wanted to do. Adrian understood, but still no resolve.

All I want is to get the car back on the road but no one really appears to care that much!!!

Rant over out of hair now

He has looked to see if 

Finally got the springs on Saturday morning.

UPS manager went to all the depots that they had apparently passed through only to find them very close to where they started.

They were returned to PSI Friday and we received them Saturday morning.

The delivery guy (UPS) was the bloke who was supposed to deliver them Monday! he told us they were not on his van on the Monday!

Now I can start trying to get some compensation.

The TT is still off the road as the first the car can get back into the MOT center is Thursday

Still fuming  :angry: