Which engine?

Morning all, apologies if this is posted in the wrong section, I'm a newbie to this forum!

I'm the members rides section I have started a project thread to put a vr6 into my mk3 cab for the banger run next year. I know a lot about French cars but much less so about German! I would like some advice as to which vr6 engine to put in my cab. Do they drop in on the existing mounts? Do the engine and chassis loom plug and play? Has anyone got an engine they would like to sell to me?

I am also looking to upgrade the brakes and suspension. I'm guessing coilovers are the best option for the car. I am trying to keep the costs down so I don't need the top of the range ones just some that make the handling passable. Any suggestions? As for the brakes if possible I'd like to fit some standard brakes from a larger vw as this would probably be the cheapest. Do any fit, if so which ones? Will a mk3 vr6 rear beam just bolt on? Again if anyone has one please let me know.

I appreciate there are about a thousand questions in this post but even if you just answer one it will help me massively! Thanks in advance.