Climatronic aircon problem

Hi all, I had my aircon pumped up on Saturday but it still doesn't want to work. When you touch the auto button on the controls you can hear the engine revs drop a touch as if the aircon is going to engage but it doesn't. My question is, where might the problem lay? We think it may be a relay but are unsure of the exact location, it should have a number on it, possibly 107 and it will be in or near the fusebox. Any ideas anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think so, it's getting signal to pump, clutch doesn't engage and fan doesn't run, my thought this evening was to try the reset button on the controls. Hopefully it's something simple as the previous owner said it worked sometimes when he had the car, although we can all spin one when the needs arise!

I don't think so, it's getting signal to pump, clutch doesn't engage and fan doesn't run, my thought this evening was to try the reset button on the controls. Hopefully it's something simple as the previous owner said it worked sometimes when he had the car, although we can all spin one when the needs arise!

Your pumps all working the problem was no power going to it to tell it to turn on.