Happy New Year!

Hope everyone has a fantastic 2015 guys and a really sore head tomorrow morning

I'd just like to thank everyone who has helped support the club during 2014, the (new) team who's done a fantastic job and fully upto speed so we are all looking forward to bringing some awesome events during 2015 :) thanks guys!!

I'd also like to thank all of the club members, without your support the club would not exist! If you are not a club member already then why not ? :) your support is needed to help us make the club better for 2015

It's been a fantastic year, and we are very excited what 2015 will bring !

867c2b4b264b8859bf98d29512adb1cf.jpg

Thanks

The VR6 Owners Club Team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be abusing the Xbox later I think mate ! Well once I've taxed the VR6! Forgot it lapsed yesterday and can't find my bloody renewal letter!!

Haha the dog. He can be a little monster but he's 8 months old now so calming down a little bit. Gonna be an ace dawg in a few years I hope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy new year all, it's quite amusing seeing the posts, I'm working today so last night was a normal one. I watched some tele, had a brew (I was on call) and finished up the night watching the countries biggest ever waste of taxpayers money on 8 ridiculous over extravagant minutes of over the top fireworks! No wonder we lose so much money from our wages to tax.