Dudes and dudettes

What tool is needed to remove the crank out the block? I have the aux pulley removed and the plate is out also. Just need to undo all the bolts holding the crank in. Now a torx bit or allan key just don't feel right.

If anyone knows please post up

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Telling me mate. Car being picked up at 10 to be brought down here. Then just need to drop the block and head into the shop to get cleaned and tested. Then paint and put back together. Although some little 'bits' dropped out as I Turned the block upright I think they came from the oil feed holes for the crank.

Squeals feel free to come down anytime.

My main concern is getting the air con into the k reg now. Am hoping I have the hole in the bulk head for the pollen filter

Telling me mate. Car being picked up at 10 to be brought down here. Then just need to drop the block and head into the shop to get cleaned and tested. Then paint and put back together. Although some little 'bits' dropped out as I Turned the block upright I think they came from the oil feed holes for the crank.

Squeals feel free to come down anytime.

My main concern is getting the air con into the k reg now. Am hoping I have the hole in the bulk head for the pollen filter

Do away with the air con and get a shorter belt.

Wow my 24v conversion cost lot less than that before I sold the left overs

I'd suggest imo if your going all out is to get the block decked and Pistons slightly skimmed to bump up compression as well as using the steel head gasket to get close to 11-1 c/r

You will get more torque everywhere and slightly better mpg cruising

And in future if you get some cams the gains will be lot better

Just my 2p