External oil cooler extension tube

Does anyone know of any other places apart from United Motorsport where I could buy the extension tube which will allow me to use my OE oil cooler as well as the Mocal one?

Thanks

I couldnt find anywhere other than US suppliers.

Can I ask why you dont want to use United Motorsport?Just installed mine this weekend

I fitted an oil cooler to my MK4, I removed the heat exchanger and joined the water pipe to itself, I fitted this TUBE and this SANDWICH PLATE where the heat exchanger used to be, then ran the pipes to a 19 row cooler.

You might want to get a thermostatic fitting, mine is on a track car so needs to keep the oil cool.

It works really well.

glad you got it sorted.

Haven't had a chance to test mine as the new thermostat housing i fitted leaked when filling the coolant. so back to the drawing board

Ah sorry to hear that. I've said to myself if my thermostat housing ever goes I will get a billet one. Bit expensive though but at least I would never have to touch it again.

Just dont do what I did removing the cap from the old tube and punch a metal toolbox and wind yourself on the vice when it finally loosens off haha. Not one of my finer moments.

Lol. I hope it's not to much of a bugger to get mine apart.

All good and fitted.

I didn't bother attempting to take it apart myself. I'm friendly with the bodyshop next door to my work so I gave it to one of the guys in there and he got it apart for me lol. He put a nut and bolt through the holes in the tube and clamped that into the vice rather than clamping the actual cap and then got a spanner on it and it came apart with a bit of force.

All good and fitted.

I didn't bother attempting to take it apart myself. I'm friendly with the bodyshop next door to my work so I gave it to one of the guys in there and he got it apart for me lol. He put a nut and bolt through the holes in the tube and clamped that into the vice rather than clamping the actual cap and then got a spanner on it and it came apart with a bit of force.

Ah good stuff :)