Normally is approx £900 all in I believe. How much does the parts come to jay?

I bought a Sachs clutch off eBay for £98 and I'm just looking at a timing kit at the moment I might get the one off oemandmore and its £126 for the kit

I've done it three times now, its not too hard to fit the actual timing gear, its getting to them that's a pain in the arse.

Am just down the road in Dunmow so not too far away.

Will be the crank seal you want as well, fitted to the bottom timing chain cover.

Ok cool I'll order one of them as well, do you have a garage in Dunmow then I work at belle trailers in Dunmow

Its a green and red one hahaha......... stobart automotive transporter mate its a rolfo body and trailer on a scania unit

Could well of been I don't really touch any of the repair side, I build new ones from scratch so don't really leave the main workshop.

I've made a couple of the stobart van carriers.

Them rolfo ones are shit like. I didn't realise we had the van carriers yet I know we've still got the autologic ones (who we were before stobart took us over)

Yeah rolfo ones are wank lol, transporter ones are not to bad but when they break they break, our ones are ok some of the designs are pretty good, and there's them lohr ones which are like rolfo but there top decks move on four separate controls and if you twist them there fucked lol I've repaired them a couple of times.

Yeah I had a lohr ehr but I must admit mine was fine. There on 4 separate screws. Transporter engineering are ok but I've had the chains snap on the back of the top deck and crushed a car lol

Yeah we had one turn up with the chains snapped and we had a ontime automotive trailer turn up with a bmw concept car and it had the top deck resting on the roof lol