Hi guys. I took my rear coilovers apart to give them a good clean, but it's been so long I've forgotten how they go back together. Could someone tell me which order these bits go back on.. I think I have it right but I was left with 2 nuts and a washer so a little confused!! Any help appreciated :)DSC_0136_zpssyekug6i.jpg

DSC_0137_zpsuxyzgv0w.jpg

You've got the rubber mounts the right way but the springs the wrong way round. The short (helper) springs go on the bottom

cheers for that:) seen a pic on Google so just followed that. Any idea on nuts/washers?

I think that the golden washer sits on the inside of the car to hold the strut in but really can't remember!

Think I understand how it goes now. But left with 4 nuts. Does one sit on top of the first rubber mount to hold the springs on the strut? Above the metal collar that sits in the rubber mount. What about the second one?DSC_0147_zpspgenmfhx.jpg

It's been a while since I done mine but if remember correctly it goes nut and washer on over the first rubber to hold it together. Then the big curved washer sits in a cup inside the car then the other rubber with smaller curved washer sits in top with a nut. Was over a year ago I could be wrong tho but that sounds about right to me.