Underseal, inside arches, floor

Hi guys. As my cars in bits and access to the underside and inside arches is pretty easy. I was thinking about giving them a coat of underseal. What sort of prep work would I have to do? Will I need to buff it back of is there stuff that can go straight on? Floor is pretty clean and dirt free, arches have a little bit if light grit coating.. Any input appreciated :)

I am not an expert but I would say as long as it is in good nick just make sure you de-grease it completely and then it can go straight over. No need to sand if the factory coating is in good enough shape and rust-free.

The better advice I can give though is use bilt-hamber products - http://www.bilthamber.com/ - . You could probably use Dynax-UB and then use Dynax-S50, etc, they are miles better than any other stuff and if you don't use their products you will kick yourself when you get told about how much they outperform the other products on the market!!

Give them a call they will be happy to help.

Thanks for the reply! There isn't any rust visible, still to have a poke about. The arches are covered in a light layer of grit/mud. I think they would clean up easy enough. Unfortunately I don't have access to a jet wash at my lock up, or power for that so can't give it a good scrub.

Will have a look at that website.

Cheers mate:)