• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So now my HT leads fit my bonnet struts look quality I stole that idea from the guys at the tatton park show all plugs and injectors changed I now continue to wait for parts ps I can't wait to drive

Off the ground for the last time, the next time this touches the floor it will be drove to stealth!

White block finished spraying!!!!!!!

Posted Images

f1b34e6a010be57963bbf75070cc2251.jpgaebdaeacb0e6cfde320ccdfccbc5c0b1.jpg856c266a24c1d211d5b1d54fd04ff849.jpgWell today I have testfitted my HT leads and support strut and stripped engine 2 a little more I got 10mm leads so I need to modify the plastic runs for them but I have decided to spray them matt black to match the engine cover, I guess all of this is irrelevant because it won't make my car faster but since I plan on bringing it to shows I can't have a rusty track car next to some of all your shinny cars

Ha. You'll need a longer torx for that bad boy

I did I bought the black ones but they didn't fit inexperience shining bright over here!!!!!! Just looked on eBay found loads hopefully I don't have to drill it will be a disaster!!!! Edited by ky_uk