What's going on?

Is my computer wigging out or what? It keeps showing threads as unread/no comments yet there are? I also posted a thread the other day and it duplicated what I wrote in the post, so I removed that bit and went back on it again today and it was duplicated again within the post, so I have had to remove it again!

Is this like a delayed reaction to the Millennium bug?  ^_^

Only seems to be on the oc though, anyone shed light on it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is looking much cleaner, think that's the first time you've changed it since before I originally joined up in 2008 isn't it?

Also, not sure if it was entirely the forum, broke laptop screen and could have been pressing something I shouldn't have for all I know, just a few things looking strange and duplicated answers etc.

Are the date's showing up in US on these new ones, apparently I was born in Feb and ky_uk posting that last post in 3 months time is impressive!

Hey, you never know though.....

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/02/gravitational-waves-einstein-s-ripples-spacetime-spotted-first-time

Edited by RBPE

This would be the second biggest update I've done since starting the club back in the day.

This is a total re-write using all the latest cutting edge technologies and as cutting edge as gravitational waves :)

Along with the forum the club membership system has been totally upgraded as well as our store!

Glad you are all enjoying the new website, hopefully we can breath some new life into this old girl and take away some of the thunder from facebook and social networks!