Hi everyone all good I hope. What have I done today on my brake pedal putting on some rubber only he pedal and advice as pushing it on I have pulled the pedal towards me and now my back lights r staying on when I put foot on pedal there's a click and

Foot pedal brake switch the switch is clicking after I pulled brake pedal toward us as I putting rubber in the pedals now back lights won't go out when you let foot of pedal there's a clicking have I Broke the switch. Thanks.

There is a switch indeed, it fairly visible visible switch  that you should be able to see on the arm of the peddle - take a look, its might have just popped off, or worse snapped / broken it so you are right on the money.

I'm sure if you posted in the wanted section of the website someone would sort you out with a second hand one :) 

Morning everyone when I c days like this I just want to go to a Vw show and chill wanted to go to Evesham today looks good. But cars playing games again so. Is the brake pedal switch the same in mk3 gti and vr6 switch the same anyone know they look the same. Thanks again. Hope to fix it quickly today. Of out then. Lovely weather for it.