End of 2 of my Dubs!

Well I finally had to do it, only have the VR and the GTI left now, after the neighbours kept hinting about all the Dubs outside my house, something had to give! So the MK3 that I was stripping and my complete, and fully functional Scirocco that I have been trying to sell had to go, after got a fine for having 2 untaxed cars outside my house!

So went and borrowed my uncles Hiab lorry and picked them up and took them to the yard. We goosed about in them for a bit, racing around the yard smashing them up a bit etc.... then did some more perminent mods to them the simple way!

I'm going to get in so much trouble for this I can see! But I did try and sell them both (including on here!) and I'm a dub lover with the best of them but you can't save them all!

Final Journey!

50103918.jpg

Roof Chops!

50103950.jpg

Lowered and Chopped!

50103886.jpg

Engine removal the easy way!

50103855.jpg

LOL, well I'm down to 2 dubs now and my mrs's Mk5 Polo! I can finally can get the VR out of the garage without having to move 3 cars to do it! And more importantly I only have my name on 2 car log books now, so won't get anymore of them aweful DVLA fines!

VR6Steve: I'll drop the next batch off at yours then! LOL!

Six - nooooo we have no room either. We've already got 4 VW's and 2 of those permanently take up the visitors parking bays where we live. (Very nice understanding neighbours, that just think we are a little strange!) However the 2 girls living next door do not have a car and have offered us the use of their spaces. DOH!!!!

Lol, im glad i have only 2 dubs, but then i have just graveled a big chunk of my garden and now have a mini carpark at the bottom of the garden which can take at least another 8 cars... :D .so looks like i might be getting a few more to build up my collection...... :P

.......And has anyone noticed how VWMadgirl bears an uncanny resemblance to Linda Robson of "Birds of a Feather" Fame in her Avatar !amazed ...... or is it the Tennants 80-/- ??? Sawwwyyy Started Early It's Easter Afterall 8o) :P:P !ill

Regards

28v6r

[ Edited Thu Apr 08 2004, 06:20PM ]