My ABS light comes on every time it rains when i'm driving!!

I'm guessing its just a rogue sensor I need to take off and clean.

Anyone know any different?

Also my owners manual and sales brochure reckon my 1996 VR6 should have traction control as standard but it will light the tyres up whenever you want for as long as you let it!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Rob :)

yeah my p reg highline has traction control too!! if you really boot it from stand still it lights the wheels up then makes some awfull noises in an attempt to hold the front wheels and then torque steers like a barstard! other than that you wouldnt notice it had it :P i also have a dud abs sensor on the near side rear (according to vag com) the light goes out every now and then when it feels like it, it needs to work for your mot!!!

Its one of the things ive found u need to look for when buying a new car (if anyone reading this is) is if the abs light works or not. In the past ive found the led bulb for the abs has been broken. easily checked, take the module out and take the cover off, also check if handbrake light constantly stays on. As Purple highline monster said it needs to be working for mot, so instead of fixing the abs problem they break the bulb to show no warning light!