thanks for the reply vdubgirl, thought everyone was dead for a minute there lol...

How do you find them, any worse than the standard ones?.... just asking because, even though its prolly my imagination, I think Ive had some kinda power drop since they were changed.... car doesnt wheelspin at times when it would have before.. not that I like wheelspin, just think maybe lost some power??? :(

I have got no probs with mine but then again my car was running like a bag of wank before they were changed as I had 3 leads which had gone down. Mind you if I hadn't of been so skint I would have probably gone for a slightly more expensive set

I've tried all the leads under sun, just about.

Good ones are:- VW Beru, Magnecor Electrosports 7 & 8mm, M'cor KV85 and Blue Igniters.

Cack ones to avoid are:- G,S&F BBT, VW Quantum brand, EuroCarp ones and anything else that doesn't have proper German cap and plug ends.

I've got a spare set of Blue Igniters (coilpack type) if anyone's interested. £45.

K

using Splitfire leads,good blue spark.vw ones seem flimsy,and at 20 quid each they are a rip off.splitfires cost me a bargin price of 50quid for 6.I reckon a functional coilpack,new plugs and decent leads and you'll see your standard BHP figures increase on the rollers.