My beast 1 - C43 AMG 0

Latched onto the back of a C43 Merc on the way home - just out of curiosity of course...(;->

Oh how he tried - but he just couldn't get rid of that pesky Golf glued to his bumper.

And then I made him feel like he was driving a Citroen C3 when we went from a standing start!

Tee hee.

Mina

PS Still smarting from having been knocked off 1st place in the PVW Hall of Fame......I will get it back though....

in all fairness tho mina, the conditions weren't perfect for your beast that day as i recall, so hardly a fair appraisal of your motor! perhaps you should have taken elliot for an "on-road" excursion to convince of your "normal" times! lol

shit, didn't realise that cab knocked you off!!

That don't count, its a cab!

I was hoping to be the one that knocked you off! hehe

Your still the fastest VR though, do you know if nitrous Oxide was used on his run to get that time, i'd imagine so... Would you not consider an N20 kit?

Put it this way - once I've had my supercharger mods fitted - he'll need a tanker load of NOS to keep up with me.

I've emailed Simon and Elliot to ask if they would be interested in doing a supercharged only thrash - I'm waiting to hear back from them. I've been wanting to do one for a while - getting knocked off 1st place is just an added incentive.