vr6 supercharged v m3

i don;t no how long mine will last. had charger on 3yrs.

still very smooth' run it on mobile 1 oil ;sounds the same

as standard car until u open her up. i dont even here my engine ticking over i am running standard zorst u have all

that power i would not get rid i was going to get away from vw,s what can u get for the money ...

looking for, golf mk4 r32 for a new supercharger project, porche boxster s also supercharger project in mind or nissan skyline gtr (t/t) with no mods, maybe a chip.

if i can get the vr6 sorted out with stage 1!!, im lazy enough to keep it, and spend 1.4k on a respray, 500 on coilies, at least 2k on further engine mods and 300 quid on a stage 2 for c2. I got a lecture from a good VW owner, how maintaining a car in this state of tune requires effort and isn't a joke, anyways, 200sx is a great car too.

Nerih, I'm not far from you, live in West London, parents in North West and I work in Soho. I'm tempted to get an SC for mine but barely get away with noise my zorst makes. lol My parents live in a quiet leafy green road in Queens Park where as you say, porsches and the like are parked. Spent the night there and when I started mine this morning curtains began to twitch and I consider mine quiet !amazed

I don't think I would want anything that made much more noise than it does already. Be good to meet up with you for a sound check and a demo some time ;)

they sound better than the vr, its a 50 grand car, it is better in just about every way, its probably one of the best driving cars ever made heh.

no point guessing, they are f00king excellent cars, but i'll have to wait until christmas to get one.

believe me, its alot quieter than my golf binliner, its not noisey unless you dump large amounts of throttle on it, my golf is ear piercing at idle haha.

i was driving around pinner yesterday with a friend in the car, the v1 really frigging brilliant when its revved, but its just a too annoying at idle.