I must admit, i thought i'd got mine to 7000 at least and not hit the limiter. I was starting to think i didn't have one until i hit it in first, and it really didn't like it! I shouldn't think the rado goes over 7000 at all.

But i have had over 150mph out of it, pretty easy actually.

So upping it might be a good idea.

But if you are going up santa pod and dragging it, you don't want to be getting anywhere near the limiter. It looses more power the closer you get to the limiter. There is an ideal rev for when to change gear on the strip. I'm sure someone on here knows. Think its about 6100, but then again, not sure.

I must admit' date=' i thought i'd got mine to 7000 at least and not hit the limiter. I was starting to think i didn't have one until i hit it in first, and it really didn't like it! I shouldn't think the rado goes over 7000 at all.

But i have had over 150mph out of it, pretty easy actually.

So upping it might be a good idea.

But if you are going up santa pod and dragging it, you don't want to be getting anywhere near the limiter. It looses more power the closer you get to the limiter. There is an ideal rev for when to change gear on the strip. I'm sure someone on here knows. Think its about 6100, but then again, not sure.

[/quote']

i have my own ideas about that gav even though the torque drops off over 6k ur still in a higher torque multiplier (gear) so ur still actually puttin more on the road at 6400 in 2nd than 5k odd in 3rd + i now have 268 cams which may or may not pull into the stock limiter ;)

oh and iv done a few half decent times for a golf vr !lol

Had a look this morning on my rado rev counter, the red section starts at about 6500 and ends about 6900. Never need to wind it up that far though 5.5 is peak torque and you don't need to go much past that, you're in the power band in the next gear by then.

If you like' date=' and the link in your sig doesn't work.

[/quote']

Yeah well, its not exactly hard to copy and paste it into your address bar.......u know ;)

Don't worry luv I read it the first tiem you posted it, just didn't feel the need to reply.

y the attitude??