MY MK 2 VR6 Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will post a closer pic of the filter a.s.a.p ok jayvwvr6.

silverline it didnt simply bolt straight on am affraid.The kits supplied with different sized connection hoses but the largest one didnt fit the vr piping so i had to cut 4 slats in it then squeeze it onto the piping then tape it with black gaffer tape then all was fine.Still a great bargain if you ask me n all it needs is a wash in soapy water every so often n its clean again :D

jonvr6highline it sounds so loud on idle due to it having a custom made exhaust with an ovel magnex backbox.sounds the bizz.almost like a turbo car on idle :D

Luvin it %-6 %-6

silverline the custom exhaust made all the difference really.ive got another video of me doing 70-150 in fifth gear and you should hear the whistling then!!

Cant get it on till after xmas coz its on my mobile and aint got the cables n stuff to put it on my computer.

Post that one straight after xmas though hehe.

Eat this am in scotland so ide suggest gettin ingham 2 do it !lol

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds so good because of the custom exhaust and the filter.

I spoke with a few companies about building my exhaust and the company who eventually done it built it to my exact spec i.e large bore,single box and deep rumble but still silent enough for those long motorway journey's.

Not bad for