Who is doing a V6 24v SC kit at the moment

I agree the VF kit's are way to expensive for what they are, my kit cost me over 3k to make things worse i even binned the GIAC software from the kit cos it was crap. Why not look into a turbo kit, there are a few to choose from now, if i had a heavier mark4 car, id go the turbo route.

I agree the VF kit's are way to expensive for what they are' date=' my kit cost me over 3k to make things worse i even binned the GIAC software from the kit cos it was crap. Why not look into a turbo kit, there are a few to choose from now, if i had a heavier mark4 car, id go the turbo route.

[/quote']

Yeah and try $75 for a replacement drive belt! Sod that, 10 quid from a motor factors....and it's 7 rib instead of 6!

LOL @ binning the GIAC chip! You're so right, they are pants. Was yours too rich in the midrange? Mine will be losing the GIAC code next month when Stealth racing do a proper map for me. Looking forward to that as I can feel the potential my engine has to offer, but it's currently marred with jerkiness and flatspots because of the sheeeeite map. The lambda is taking 25% out of the midrange tables and 10% is considered a bit on the high side! If VF want UK customers to take their maps seriously, then they'd better get over here and map a UK car running UK fuel in UK weather conditions.

Any ideas on how to get a 4motion re-mapped for a Supercharger...?

Yep' date=' Stealth Racing. They only have a 2WD Rolling road but just disconnect the rear diff plug and the ECU won't power the rear wheels ;)

[/quote']

Yes , i know all about unplugging the haldex, its ok to do it for one or 2 power runs but it is definetly not ok TO DO IT FOR AN EXTENDED MAPPING SESSION, a GUY ON VWVORTEX HAS THE EMAILS FROM A SENIOR TECHNICIAN AT HALDEX ON WHY NOT TO DO IT (sorry caps stuck).

As far as stealth go how much do they charge? for a custom remap?

And has anyone ever used Wayne at chipwizards?